Information about applying for research higher degree supervision (honours, masters, PhD) is available from the University of Queensland Graduate School website.
Before applying for entry, students need to:
- Ensure that they meet the stated entry requirements.
- Have contacted Dr Moyle, and have been approved to submit an application.
Students will need to have a Scholarship from their own country that meets the funding requirements for their studies, or apply for a scholarship through the university (e.g. UQI or IPRS) or other scholarship funding rounds (e.g. Endeavour scholarships).
Further information can be requested through the School of Pharmacy Postgraduate Administration Officer by emailing email@example.com.
Potential funding sources for PhD students include:
4) Endeavour Scholarships (for overseas students)
5) UQ International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (need outstanding undergraduate performance and research papers)
6) Many countries have their own scholarship schemes to train students overseas, with some also offering research funding. This is well worth looking into.
Malaysia Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) Scholarships
Maktab Amanah Rakyat (MARA)
Other Scholarship Sources:
Other Sources of Scholarship Information: