Students who are interested in lab experience should email Dr Peter Moyle ([email protected]) to express their interest. Please include an up to date CV, and a letter explaining why you are interested in a lab experience in the Moyle Lab, and what your future career aspirations are.
We also accept students who are interested in guided writing of a review article for publication.
To date we have accepted University of Queensland students through:
- UQ Summer Research Scholarship program (currently for UQ enrolled students only)
- UQ Winter Research Scholarship program (currently for UQ enrolled students only)
- UQ School of Medicine Medical Student Research Portal
- Direct enquiries
- UQ School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences (SCMB) Biotechnology Program
We have also accepted international students through:
- Direct enquiries (will likely require and occupational trainee visa)
- International University Exchange Programs